A detailed and attractive 19th Century map, with a decorative border, of Ireland which was drawn and engraved by Alexander Findlay and published in A New and Complete System of Universal Geography (London: Thomas Kelly, 1835-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.3cms by 25.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.