An interesting 19th century map of Ireland, with emphasis on the railways, which was published in George Philip’s Library Atlas of Ancient and Modern Geography (Liverpool: George Philip & Son, 1856).
- This is an original Lithographic transfer with full original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.6cms by 30.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.