An interesting 19th Century map of Kent which was drawn by R. Creighton, engraved by J. & C. Walker and published in Samuel Lewis’s Topographical Dictionary of England (London: S. Lewis, 1844).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.3cms by 18.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.