A very attractive double page Victorian chromolithograph of the Laella Elegans Wolstenholme that appeared in James Anderson’s The New Practical Gardener.
- This is an original Victorian chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 31.5cms. (Double page.)
- The print is in very good condition. The top border is very close, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item is displayed in an acid-fee mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.