An attractive, detailed and finely executed 19th century map of Lancashire which was published in Improved Edition of the New British Atlas, Containing a complete Set of County Maps (London: Henry Teesdale & Co., 1832). The maps from this series were originally published and probably drawn and engraved by Robert Rowe in 1813.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 34.1cms by 41.4cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. There is some minor staining in the fold and some light offset. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.