A finely engraved and detailed 19th century map of Lincolnshire which was published in Sidney Hall’s Travelling Atlas (London: Chapman & Hall, 1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with original & later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19cms by 25.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre folded, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.