An attractive late 18th century view of Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire which was originally painted and drawn by Stewart and Callander, respectively, engraved by W. Watts and published in [William Watts’] Seats of the Nobility and Gentry (London: 1779-1786).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.2cms by 14cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.