An accurate and attractive chromolithograph of the Common and Dwarf Mallow that was published in Anne Pratt’s ‘The flowering plants, grasses, sedges, and ferns of Great Britain’ c.1855-1866
- This is an original chromolithograph
- Printed area is approximately 12cms by 20.5cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid-fee mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.