An interesting and detailed early 20th century miniature map of Malta and Gozo — within an inset plan of Malta / Valetta Harbour — which was published in John Bartholomew & Co.’s Handy Reference Atlas of the World (London: John Walker & Co., Ltd, 1904).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 8.6cms by 13.7cms
- The map is in very good condition. The left margin is close, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The map comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 110 years old.