An interesting late Victorian map displaying the Australian cities of Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane which was produced and published by W. & A. K. Johnston Ltd for their World-Wide Atlas of Modern Geography (London & Edinburgh: W. & A. K. Johnston, 1897/1901).
(On the reverse there is a map of West Australia).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 20.4cms by 26.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.