A very attractive and detailed late18th century map of Leinster, Ireland which was engraved by Garnet Terry and published in Henry Boswell’s Antiquities of England & Wales* (London: Alexander Hogg, 1786 – 1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.3cms by 30.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.