A detailed and attractive mid 19th century map of New South Wales, Australia — showing the gold fields and with an inset plan of Sydney which was drawn and engraved by John Bartholomew and published in Black’s General Atlas (Edinburgh: A. & C. Black,1853).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 27.1cms by 38.5cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.