A finely engraved and picturesque early 19th century vignette view of Newport Arch in Lincoln, Lincolnshire which appeared in Bartholomew Howlett’s A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.8cms by 7.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.