A very attractive 19th Century map of Northumberland which appeared which was drawn and engraved by R. Creighton and J. & C. Walker, respectively, and published in Samuel Lewis’s English Topographical Dictionary (London: S. Lewis, 1831).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.7cms by 30.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.