An interesting 19th century map of Pembrokeshire which was drawn and engraved by R. Creighton and J. & C. Walker, respectively, and published in Samuel Lewis’s Topographical Dictionary of Wales (London: S. Lewis, 1833-1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.1cms by 19.4cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.