A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of the North Western Tower and Transept of Peterborough Cathedral, Cambridgeshire (formerly Northamptonshire) which was engraved by J. Le Keux and published in John Britton’s Cathedral Antiquities [Volume 5] (London: Longman & co, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 23.5cms (including title, dedication & imprint)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.