A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Bristol which was published in George W. Bacon’s Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 46.4cms by 32.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. There are a couple of ex library stamps on the rear (Leamington Public Library). Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.