A detailed and attractive late 19th century plan of Plymouth & Devonport which was published in George W. Bacon’s New Large Scale Ordnance Atlas of the British Isles (London: G. W. Bacon, 1884).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47cms by 31.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.