A very attractive 19th century city plan of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil which was drawn and engraved by Benard and Desbuissons, respectively, and published in Adrien Balbi’s Abrégé de Géographie (Paris: Jules Renouard, 1838 [Third Edition]).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.8cms by 20.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with adequate margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.