A rare and stunning early 19th century view of Rochester, Stroud, Chatham and the Medway (in Kent) which appeared in J. M. W. Turner’s Picturesque Views of England and Wales (London: 1832-1838). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included in the price.
- This is an original etching / copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.2cms by 18.5cms (including main title).
- The etching /engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.