An interesting and detailed Edwardian map of South Africa — with insets of the Cape, Cape Town and Durban & Port Natal — which was published in Keith Johnston’s Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh & London: W. & A. K. Johnston,1904).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 57.5cms by 46.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.