A very attractive and detailed 19th century map of Spain & Portugal which was drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in A New General Atlas of the World (London: Henry Teesdale & co., 1844).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 42cms by 34.6cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.