A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of St. Catharine’s College, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1842 [or later]).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.9cms by 11.1cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.