An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of St. Leonards Hill*, Berkshire, with Windsor Castle in the background, which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and R. Radclyffe, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale’s] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co., 1818-1823, 1824-1829 [1830 / 1831]).
Also known as Forest Court, the house is now a ruin.
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.6cms by 9.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.