A finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of St. Leonard’s Priory in Stamford, Lincolnshire which appeared in Thomas Allen’s The History of the County of Lincoln (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.7cms by 13.3cms (including titles & imprint)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.