A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Churches of St. Mary and of St Cyriac and St Julitta at Swaffham Prior, Cambridgeshire which appeared in J. Walker’s Copperplate Magazine or Itinerant (London: J. Walker, 1792-1803).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.8cms by 12.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.