An attractive early 19th century view of the City of Lincoln which was drawn and engraved by R. S. Topham and W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Thomas Allen’s History of Lincolnshire (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 12.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition, printed on India paper and with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.