A charming and uncommon 18th century view of Southwell Minster, Nottinghamshire which was based on an illustration by Leonard Knyff and engraved by John Harris.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.6cms by 14.7cms. (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There are a couple of inconspicuous creases running across the paper. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.