A charming late 18th century engraving of Hitchin Priory (in Hertfordshire) that appeared in Henry Boswell’s Antiquities of England & Wales (London: 1786-1798)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 17.2cms by 10.6cms
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.