A very attractive 19th century vignette view of the Wren Bridge at St. John’s College, Cambridge which was engraved by O. Jewitt and published in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841-1842).
- This is an original wood engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.9cms by 6.3cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.