‘The Remains of the Priory Church of S. Leonard by Stamford.’ by J. Langton (ex Peck’s ‘Antiquarian Annals’) c.1727


Availability: 1 in stock

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: linc/stlp/peck/001 Category:

An interesting and quaint early 18th century engraving of St. Leonatd’s Priory, Stamford which was drawn and engraved by John Langton and published in Francis Peck’s The Antiquarian Annals of Stanford (London: James Bettenham, 1727).

  • This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
  • Printed area is approximately 17.4cms by 13.4cms.
  • The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
  • The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
  • Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
  • Guaranteed to be over 275 years old.
Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top