An interesting and attractive 19th century view of the Royal Crescent in Bath, Somerset which was taken from a drawing by Thomas Shepherd and published in John Britton’s Bath And Bristol (London: Jones & Co, 1829).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.2cms by 10.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.