An amusing mid 19th century wood engraving by John Leech which appeared in Robert Smith Surtee’s Mr Facey Romford’s Hounds (London: Bradbury, Evans & co, 1865).
- This is an original wood engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 11.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 145 years old.