An attractive late 18th century view of Newark Castle, Nottinghamshire, based on the original drawing by S. & N. Buck, which was published in Newbery & Carnan’s A Description Of England And Wales (London: Newbery & Carnan, 1765-1770).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 8.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition. The top border is close, but still mountable without loss, and there is a small teat outside the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.