A very attractive Edwardian map of the World, divided into the Western and Eastern Hemispheres, which appeared in Keith Johnston’s General Atlas (Edinburgh & London: W. & A. K. Johnston, c.1904).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 57.5cms by 31.5cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There are a few marginal tears but well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.