A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Warwickshire which was originally produced by Robert Morden and then published in Thomas Cox’s Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1730 – 1739).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16cms by 20.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.