'Prospect of the Ruins of Glastonbury Abby, in Somersetshire' by N. Spencer c.1772
A charming and attractive late 18th century view of Glastonbury Abbey, Somerset (with the Tor in the distance) which was published in Nathaniel Spencer's The Complete English Traveller (London: J. Cooke, 1772).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 27.9cms by 18.1cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.