'QUADRANGLE OF THE SCHOOLS.' (Tower of the Five Orders, Bodleian Library, Oxford) by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1837
A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of the 'Tower of the Five Orders', as viewed from the Divinity School (Bodleian Library), Oxford which appeared in James Ingram's Memorials of Oxford (London & Oxford: Charles Tilt, J. H. Parker; 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 11cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.