'RAMSGATE.' (Kent) by E. W. Cooke /. W. Finden c.1842
A very attractive and finely engraved 19th century view of Ramsgate, Kent which was drawn and engraved by E. W. Cooke and W. Finden , respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.9cms by 14.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.