'Reading from Holm Park' by T. Hearne / W. Byrne c.1803
An attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of Reading, Berkshire which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Hearne and William Byrne, respectively. and published in [William Byrne's] Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.5cms by 18.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.