'RED MOUNT CHAPEL LYNN NORFOLK.' by J. Smith / R. Gurney / J. Britton c.1811
A finely etched and attractive early 19th century view of Red Mount Chapel, King's Lynn which appeared in John Britton's Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme; 1807-1826).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.6cms by 15.4ms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.