'REMAINS OF TYNEMOUTH PRIORY. Northumberland.' by J. Jefferson / T. Bonner c.1814
An attractive early 19th century view of Tynemouth Priory, Northumberland which was drawn and engraved by J. Jefferson and T. Bonner, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 11.1cms (including title including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.