'ROBIN HOOD'S BAY.' by G. Balmer / E. Finden c.1842
A very attractive and finely engraved 19th century view of Robin Hood's Bay, near Whitby and Scarborough, Yorkshire which was drawn and engraved by G. Balmer and E. Finden, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 13.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.