'ROXBURGH.' by W. H. Lizars c.1893
An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of Roxburghshire, Scotland which was originally engraved by William Home Lizars and published in the Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (Edinburgh: Thomas C. Jack, [edited by Francis H. Groome] 1893).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer from an engraved plate).
- Printed area is approximately 21cms by 24.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.