'RUINS OF ST. JOSEPH'S CHAPEL, (in Glastonbury Abbey;) Somersetshire.' by G. Shepherd / J. Grieg c.1808
An attractive early 19th century view of the Lady Chapel at Glastonbury Abbey, Someset which was drawn and engraved by G. Shepherd and J. Grieg, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.2cms by 17.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.