'RUSSIA, IN EUROPE.' by Alexander Findley c.1835
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of European Russia which was drawn and engraved by Alexander Findley and published in A New and Complete System of Universal Geography (London: Thomas Kelly, 1835-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.4cms by 25.4cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. There is a diagonal crease running through the map but this does not detract. There are also some minor edge tears which are well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.