'RYDE, ISLE OF WIGHT.' by P. Brannon c.1857
An attractive mid 19th century view of Ryde, Isle of Wight which was drawn and engraved by P. Brannon and published in Brannon's Graphic Delineation of the most prominent Objests in the Isle of Wight (Wooton Common, I.W., P & G. Brannon, 1857).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 10cms
- The print is in very good condition with adequate margins. There are a couple of vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.