'S. E. View of Ely Cathedral' by H. S. Storer c.1817
A charming, early 19th century engraving of Ely cathedral, Cambridgeshire which appeared in Storer's History and Antiquities of the Cathedral Churches of Great Britain (London: Rivingtons, Murray, Hatchard, Clarke, Taylor, and Sherwood, Neely, and Jones; 1812-1819).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.7cms by 12.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.