'SALISBURY.' by J. Nixon / J. Walker c.1795 (with text)
An attractive late 18th century view of Salisbury, Wiltshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Nixon and J. Walker, respectively, and published in The Copperplate Magazine (London J. Walker, 1795). The original page of text is included with the purchase.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 12.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.