'SCOTLAND.' by Alex. Findlay c.1836
A detailed and attractive 19th Century map of Scotland -- with insets of the Shetland and Orkney islands -- which was drawn and engraved by Alexander Findlay and published in A New and Complete System of Universal Geography (London: Thomas Kelly, 1835-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 24.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.